Click on the image to Apply
Devon Golf is a member of the National County Card Scheme. The scheme exists to provide the opportunity for golfing members of affiliated clubs to play on over 1200 courses in England at a discounted green fee - subject to certain conditions.
The Devon Golf County Card is available to all members of affiliated clubs in Devon provided that they have a CONGU Handicap.
Cards are available by online application ONLY. They are issued without charge and with the compliments of Devon Golf.
Cards will be sent to the Applicants Home Club for verification and will normally be availalbe for collection from that Club 7-10 working days from the date of application.
Rules & Conditions
1. The Card is not transferable
2. You must make a tee-booking at least 24 hours in advance of the intended date of your visit
3. Conditions of card acceptance may vary at each participating Club. Play is entirely at the discretion of the Host Club who may, at busy times, decline to accept County Cards
4. The Card is not intended for use as part of a Society booking
5. The Card Holder agrees to abide by these Rules & Regulations & also those of the Club being visited
6. A County Card is available to Members (male or female) of clubs that are affiliated to the Devon Golf provided they have a valid CDH number and CONGU handicap
7. There is a £5 replacent card fee for lost or misplaced cards and errors on the original application.
A list of participating Clubs can be found by clicking on the appropriate County in the list shown herein.
Please note that whilst Royal North Devon Golf Club has opted out of the National Scheme, they still accept the Devon Golf County Card.
The Devon Golf County Card may also be used at the following clubs in Cornwall:
Bowood Park, Bude & North Cornwall, Buddock Vean, Cape Cornwall, Carylon Bay, China Fleet, Clowence, Falmouth, Isles of Scilly, Killow, Lanhydrock, Launceston, Looe, Lostwithiel, Merlin, Mullion, Newquay, Perranporth, Portpean, Praa Sands, Radnor, Roserrow, St Austell, St Enodoc, St Kew, St Mellion, Tehidy Park, Treloy, Trethorne, Trevose, Truro, West Cornwall and Whitsand Bay.