Senior Order of Merit 2019.Eligibility - Open to DevonGolf affiliated male golfers age 50 and over ONLY.
1. To enter, a tee-time is required to be booked on-line with full payment of the £25 entry fee. The green fee of £20 will be refunded to HOME members through PayPal**. Players to arrange their own food.
2. Full handicap Stableford, maximum allowance 15 strokes.
3. Each player is required to confirm their CDH number on the day of the competition and enter their completed scorecard into the club’s computer system as this is a club run event. Competition places will be determined on an 18,9,6,3,1 count back basis.
4. Prize vouchers will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in both the scratch and handicap competitions.
5. The competition is sponsored by Bovey Castle. The scratch and handicap winners will also receive a voucher for a complimentary round of golf at Bovey Castle.
6. The competition forms part of the DevonGolf Seniors’ Order of Merit (SOM) tournament for male golfers age 55 and over. SOM points will be awarded for the top 10 competition places in both scratch and handicap competitions for golfers age 55 and over; 12 points for 1st, 10 points for 2nd, 8 points for 3rd, through to 1 point for 10th.
**Home players will receive a £20 green fee refund through PayPal as soon as possible after the event but no later than 10 working days.